– All passengers 6 years old and above will be able to enter TRNC by handing over the negative PCR test result they have conducted in the last 3 days to the Ministry of Health official and if they do not, they will not be taken into the country.
– If you are VACCINATED or HAVE HAD THE DISEASE you will enter TRNC without quarantine with a negative PCR test result from the last 72 hours before your travel.
Vaccinated person means who completed the vaccination program within 1 day up to 6 months after the last dose.
People who have had the disease must submit a positive PCR test result between 30-180 days before travel.
PCR / LAMP / ANTIGEN tests can be applied at all entry gates.
Children under the age of 18 will be able to enter the country with their vaccinated parents provided that they have a negative PCR test.
– All other passengers who are not vaccinated or did not have the disease will spend quarantine periods of 5 or 14 days, depending on the country of origin, at their specified address of residence with the electronic wristband, provided that they show their address of residence in TRNC and download the “Güvende Kal” application before coming to TRNC. Upon arrival, they will go to the address of residence either alone or in the company of a driver, or by public transport, taxi, touristic minibus approved by the Ministry of Finance.
The electronic wristband will be used with the mobile application and cannot be used without a smart phone. Before boarding the plane, passengers are required to download the “Güvende Kal” application from Appstore or Google Playstore, upload the requested documents and fill in the information into the mobile application and show the QR code (QR code) to the officer over the phone. Please check https://www.kktckarantina.com/
IMPORTANT : People who do not comply with the home quarantine rules will be sent to central quarantine hotels, and pay for their own quarantine fees, and also criminal charges will apply against them in accordance with the relevant legislation.
– The following documents are required during the check-in;
**** PCR test result that is negative with QR code
**** HES code inquiry: Contacts in HES code and/or people who are found to be COVID-19 positive will not be able to participate in the expedition. Foreigners dont have to show HES Code.
**** The QR code generated from the “Güvende Kal” Application on the phone /OR Proof of Vaccination/Proof of recovery from Covid-19.
– PCR testing is not mandatory for children aged 0-5 (including 5 years).
– Passengers going to TURKEY from TRNC will not be required to submit a negative PCR test result if they submit a document issued by the relevant country’s official authorities stating that they have been vaccinated before entrance to Turkey and/or have had the disease and cured within the last 6 months. Quarantine measures will not be applied for these passengers. If passengers coming from TRNC cannot submit a vaccine certificate or the documents proving that they have had the disease according to the stated rules, submission of a PCR negative test result made maximum 72 hours before the entrance to Turkey or negative rapid antigen test result made maximum 48 hours before the entrance to Turkey will be deemed sufficient.