What are the regulations regarding Covid-19 for Northern Cyprus?
- Passengers going to TURKEY from TRNC will not be required to submit a negative PCR test result if they submit a document issued by the relevant country's official authorities stating that they have been vaccinated at least 14 days before entrance to Turkey and/or have had the disease and cured within the last 6 months. Quarantine measures will not be applied for these passengers. If passengers coming from TRNC cannot submit a vaccine certificate or the documents proving that they have had the disease according to the stated rules, submission of a PCR negative test result made maximum 72 hours before the entrance to Turkey or negative rapid antigen test result made maximum 48 hours before the entrance to Turkey will be deemed sufficient.
- All passengers coming to TRNC will be able to spend their quarantine periods of 10 or14 days, depending on the country of origin, at their specified address of residence with the electronic wristband, provided that they show their address of residence in TRNC and download the “Güvende Kal" application before coming to TRNC. Upon arrival, they will go to the address of residence either alone or in the company of a driver, or by public transport, taxi, touristic minibus approved by the Ministry of Finance. Please check https://www.kktckarantina.com/
IMPORTANT : People who do not comply with the home quarantine rules will be sent to central quarantine hotels, and pay for their own quarantine fees, and also criminal charges will apply against them in accordance with the relevant legislation.
- All passengers above 5 years old who will come to TRNC from Turkey will be able to enter by handing over the negative PCR test result they have conducted in the last 3 days.
- Persons who have been in the India, Brazil, Nigeria, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Sierra Leone and Cameroon in the last 14 days have been banned from entering the country. It was decided that only TRNC citizens from these countries should be allowed to enter the country and remain in quarantine for 14 days.
- The following documents are needed during the check-in of our passengers in Turkey;
**** PCR test result that is negative with QR code
**** HES code inquiry: Contacts in HES code and/or people who are found to be COVID-19 positive will not be able to participate in the expedition. Foreigners dont have to show HES Code.
**** The QR code generated from the "Güvende Kal" Application on their phone.